Monday, January 3, 2011

Mouse in the House

Ashley and I were watching the Bachelor tonight and none other than a furry unwanted friend runs across the hall....YIKES! I know I was raised in the country, but I'm a spaz when it comes to mice. G.R.O.S.S. So, say a little prayer that I don't completely lose it when we catch it....And that it doesn't crawl on Ashley tonight while she sleeps!

In completely unrelated news, both of our first days went really well! My CI and I really get along and I am excited to see what the next 12 weeks hold in store! Ashley loves her rotation and will be getting to do some hippotherapy on and aquatic therapy! (Side note...she got a competition suit tonight at Dick's for $12.01!!!)

There are 3 other students in the department I'm working in, and one is from GA! She's gonna join us on our Buffalo adventure this weekend...weather permitting!

Back to the original point of this post, I really hope the unwanted friend sneaks out the door with the dog, never to be seen again!

Doublesticks, our year is here!!!

More updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. Tabitha I'm so nervous about this mouse for you! GROSS :) Can't wait to read your adventures! XOXO Erin

    ReplyDelete